$253.00 – $407.00Brand:
BRITON 1120 Series Surface Mounted Door Closer
– Regular Closer Strength 2-4
– Hold Open Closer Strength 2-4
– Track Arm Closer Strength 1-3
BRITON 1120 SERIES SURFACE MOUNTED DOOR CLOSER
The Briton 1120 Series is a non-handed, slimline closer designed to be used on commercial interior/exterior wooden and metal doors e.g. storeroom, office and toilet doors.
Door closing is hydraulically controlled, with adjustable valve regulators, backcheck, closing and latching speed, and spring strength power control to give the desired closing speed. The 1120 has a precision rack and pinion mechanism and is easily mounted to the surface of the door or the top jamb.
Hold open and track arm versions are also available.
– Universal, fully reversible, non-handed door closer
– Closer body constructed from pressure die cast aluminium with steel rack and pinion
– Tested to 500,000 cycles
– Fully adjustable 2-4 strength regular arm, 1-3 strength track arm
– Factory set to strength 3
– Independent adjustment valves for controlling backcheck, closing and latching speeds
– Accessories Available See 1120 Accessories
Regular Closer, Hold Open Closer, Track Arm Closer